Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Mexican and his Parrots

There is a house I have been to a couple times to fix/install things; an older 1st gen Mexican couple lives there. Their hobby is birds. They have several beautiful large parrots on perches around their house. The guy wears on on his shoulder.

I advise customer issue is coming from back bedroom, and ask is it ok if I go in there. Customer opens the door and while doing so says, "No, let me go get my parrot out of there, he likes to bite."

As soon as the word bite was uttered, my vision is filled with red flapping wing feathers and I feel a good pinch on the left side of my neck.

The damn bird flew out of the room, into my face, and bit me hard on the neck.   Left a good bird hickey, but no blood thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment