Thursday, December 12, 2013

Alarm Bongs

Recently I was installing an alarm system in a house in a lower middle class neighborhood. People want systems for numerous reasons, and seeing the pictures of kids and wife in the house led me to think the guy wanted a system to protect his family.

I was wrong.

I had to run a line to the camera on the front porch. The line was going to go through the attic. The Customer insisted that he accompany up in the rafters, to understand what I was doing. So he said. 

Rather than watch me while up in the attic I noticed he mainly stood in one specific spot and watched from there, even though he couldn't see me that well due to the darkness and direction of my head lamp. On my way back through the attic I looked him in the eye, and my headlamp illuminated him/flash blinding him while I talked....He couldn't see my eyes, and I looked past him at his massive bong collection hiding in the insulation.

    Pretty sure this guy was a pot dealer, hence the alarm system.  I've got no qualms with pot, so I let him be.

No comments:

Post a Comment