Friday, December 13, 2013

Boy toy

Most of my stories are recollections from years past. This one happened this week.

My town is known to have a large homosexual population, and that doesn't bother me. Everyone likes cable. This apt was interesting because the young guy was flaming. He had a short tube top on, and his pants were cut so every time he slowly bent over to pick up things around me his crack would show, and he wasn't fat either. I had to quickly turn away, lest I gag. It may be your cup of tea, but it isn't mine fella.

Well, about half way through install, the owner shows up. This guy is in his 50's-60's and is the spitting image of a friend of my father in law, except for the earring in his left ear. So here is this old guy and this young boy toy talking and fighting over their little yorkie dog and about how to get it to stop barking, and I am laughing cause the old guy is the doppelganger of a family friend. I finish the install and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment