Sunday, December 8, 2013

Epic use of a staple gun

A staple gun is one of the standard tools used by a cable guy. It is how we attach/run wire around houses with exposed wood. 

One such house happened to have a wasp building a nest right where I was intending on running a cable wire. 
     
My mind ran through several options. I could swat it, go back and get my spray, or hey what's in my hand?

I proceeded to fire an entire clip of staples at the erratically buzzing insect. After about 15 shots I got him. I nicked his wing, and he fell. I then stapled his head to the ground to put him out of his misery. 

Life on the front lines.

2 comments:

  1. 15 shots? What distance? Were the misses getting imbedded in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, no staple guns, unless in physical contact with the house, won't stick. I was maybe 3ft away from the wasp. It wasn't like a rifle skill shot. It was me shooting crazy at this wasp at close range.

    ReplyDelete